Enjoy an all-you-can-eat Dungeness crab feast in the remote and historic George Inlet Lodge. The lodge creates a relaxing atmosphere that completes your Alaskan experience.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Child Ages 12 & younger
Crab Feast in Ketchikan, Alaska
Experience the world-famous and historic George Inlet Lodge and enjoy a relaxing, delicious dining experience. The remote location only adds to your dining pleasure at this rustic yet elegant lodge.
This historic building was once an old cannery bunkhouse located 90 miles away. Two local businessmen moved the bunkhouse to its the present location at the site of an old gold mine. The lodge’s warmth and charm create a relaxing experience that is sure to be the highlight of your Alaskan journey. Last but not least, check out the gift shop for a special souvenir for your trip.
- A salad in homemade Asian dressing starts your meal.
- Fill up on steaming hot Dungeness crab as our servers return to your table with seconds… or even thirds!
- Top it off with a slice of rich, smooth cheesecake smothered in Alaskan blueberries.
- Check-in: All tours will meet at the Visitors Center. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour’s scheduled start time. More information will be provided in the confirmation email.
- Round-trip transportation is included in the tour price.